Global Graphics PLC is a leading developer of integrated hardware and software solutions for graphics and industrial inkjet printing. The company is at the forefront of technology developments used for printing and manufacturing an increasingly diverse range of goods, from food labelling and packaging, to...
Global Graphics PLC is a leading developer of integrated hardware and software solutions for graphics and industrial inkjet printing. The company is at the forefront of technology developments used for printing and manufacturing an increasingly diverse range of goods, from food labelling and packaging, to textiles, floor tiles, and wall coverings, and even additive manufacturing and 3-D printing applications. Global Graphics' strategic focus is to provide technology to offer OEMs more integrated solutions for their production digital presses, to increase market share in the fast-growing inkjet market, to provide efficient and innovative enterprise software tools for packaging production, and to expand the geographical reach of their solutions.
- 13Oct21News ReleaseGlobal Graphics: Result of the General Meeting and change of name
- 28Sep21News ReleaseGlobal Graphics PLC: General meeting of shareholders and proposed change of name
- 27Sep21News ReleaseGlobal Graphics Software honored with 2021 Pinnacle Intertech Award
- 21Sep21News ReleaseGlobal Graphics connects label printing to the smart factory at Label Congress
- 14Sep21News ReleaseGlobal Graphics presents at Amsterdam Midcap event
- 12Sep21News ReleaseXaar and Meteor Inkjet Partner With Dyndrite on Integrated Industrial Inkjet Solutions for Binderjet Additive Manufacturing
- 1Sep21Company PresentationGlobal Graphics Investor Presentation
- 25Aug21News ReleaseAmendment to notification of transactions in shares by persons discharging managerial responsibility ("PDMRs"
- 17Aug21Equity ResearchGlobal Graphics PLC (EBR:GLOG) Research Initiation
- 11Aug21News ReleaseMeteor works with Epson on new T3200, T1600 and D3000 printheads
- 4Aug21News ReleasePeter Kushnieruk joins Global Graphics Software’s US sales team
- 28Jul21News ReleaseGlobal Graphics announces significant revenue and EBITDA growth in 2021 half year financial report
- 22Jun21News ReleaseXitron PartnerPrintware Installs 1,000th Navigator Digital Front End
- 16Jun21News ReleaseHybrid Software launches groundbreaking service for packaging: CLOUDFLOW RIP Farm
- 12May21News ReleaseAgfa and HYBRID Software to partner
- 11May21News ReleaseHybrid Software’s intelligent Flexo receives coveted 2021 FTA Technical Innovation Award
- 10May21News ReleaseColorman Ireland increases efficiencies in prepress with PACKZ
- 24Apr21Company PresentationGlobal Graphics Investor Presentation
- 21Apr21News ReleaseXitron Announces Addition of Bill Brunone